Friday, May 31, 2013

Ozotic ~ 505



Ozotic ~ 505
Multichrome that shifts between green, purple, pink, blue and golden

Here’s another one of my beloved Ozotic polishes. I don’t think I’ve ever seen polishes that have as dramatic colourshifts as Ozotic has. Let me show you what I’m talking about! I started out with one layer of Essence Black is Back, because 505 shows its fullest potential over dark polishes.

After that I applied one layer of Ozotic 505, and waited for it to dry. Drying time is pretty average. The colour shift is amazing! It took me a while to figure out how to capture is best on camera though. I didn’t have any luck in my light box, and the sun had just gone down. I ended up in the bathroom! It’s not the first time I’ve taken my nail pictures there, haha!!

Enough talking – here are the pictures! One coat over black:


If this isn’t amazing, then I don’t know what is!


I think it almost looks as if I taped my nails as painted them teal and a purple.


The polish shifts between green, purple, pink and has actually got some golden in it too.



When I tilt my fingers like this, you’ll be able to see the golden green this polish also has:


This polish is nothing less but a gem. I’m totally thrilled over the colourshift, which is much more prominent in real life than I was able to catch on camera.

Are you also into colourshifting polishes, or do you prefer one colour at a time?


Opacity: -/10
Colour, prettiness: 10/10
Durability: 8/10
Value for money: 7/10
Overall: 8/10
Buy again: Yes


I bought this polish myself, and it’s available from Norway Nails, who have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

14 comments:

  1. Lol, I've been known to take nail photos in every room of my apartment in a desperate bid to find the best light for polishes. It's not easy!
    Absolutely love this polish though :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so annoying when it seems impossible to catch the beauty on camera, when it flashes right before your eyes :) But the bathroom seems to work with some polishes :)

      Delete
  2. WOOOOW what an intense duochrome shift - it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks more than amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's an awesome colour! The shift is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seriously impressed with Ozotic's colourshifting polishes, they're like crazy! :)

      Delete
  5. Whattttttt?? No Glitter or nail art added? Lol..
    I can see why! This is a beauty all on its own. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No glitter or anything, I must be ill! LOL! :D

      Delete
  6. Wow, the color shift in this one is amazing for sure!! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must be one of the strongest I've got so far :)

      Delete