Friday, April 25, 2014

A England ~ Briar Rose/Sleeping Beauty



A England ~ Briar Rose/Sleeping Beauty
Cranberry scattered holo

A England’s Burne-Jones Dream Collection from late summer 2013 had five polishes. I bought two; I showed you Rosebower yesterday. Briar Rose also wanted to come out and play, and here she is.

The formula is a bit on the thick side, but I didn’t have problems with application at all. The polish covered in one single coat, and the drying time was average. I guess it would have been fast if the polish had been a bit thinner, but oh well. The fact that it’s a one coater makes up for that in my opinion.

Here, sweet ladies, is a picture taken with flash. This is one coat:


It’s amazing, isn’t it?



The holo dust give this polish a very special dusty expression when out of the sunshine/flashlight. I’m not usually a fan of dustiness, but I must admit that I do like it when it’s like this!


I wasn’t in the mood for big experiments or anything fancy, so I dug up an old Icing topper called “Call Me Glitzy”, which is basically a clear base with iridescent glitters in various sizes. I applied a coat of that and left it like that.

Here’s your flash picture:



The glitters drown in the flashlight, so here’s a picture taken in lower lights:


Dreamy, and fits the nickname “Sleeping Beauty” so well in my opinion!


Number of coats: 1
Drying time: Average
Finish: Scattered holo, very beautiful!
Overall impression: Great quality polish, good value for money!
Buy again: Yes

You can buy A England polishes from Edgypolish. They ship worldwide.
You can find more info on Edgy Polish’s Facebook page, link here.

10 comments:

  1. I love the glitter addition on this one - and I by far prefer Rose Bower LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just knew you would prefer the Rose Bower! ;)

      Delete
  2. I don't own any England polishes, but I saw a few that I loved, so this one is that it will go on my wishlist :) You made a great layering, as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I'm really glad to hear that :)

      Delete
  3. I don't own any polishes from this brand. I don't even know if they sell it here but the holo colours they do are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't sell here either, I've bought all mine online :)

      Delete
  4. What can I say, it's beautiful. Love it. :-)

    ReplyDelete