Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Glittering Elements ~ Burning Desire



Glittering Elements ~ Burning Desire
Very dusty pink holo with gold shimmer

I love being on a Glittering Elements roll – it’s fun!

I had a hard time describing the colour of Burning desire, and dusty pink is the best I could come up with.

Again: No problems with the formula, the pigmentation or the drying time, everything just work perfectly. Two coats is what it takes to make this baby opaque.

Here is two coats, no topcoat, picture taken with flash:


I really like when it looks as if the polish glows from within. It’s a very special effect!


Here’s a low light picture:


See what I mean when I say “dusty pink”?
I decided to match it with Rain Dancer, which I showed you here. I painted two stripes diagonally on each nail, and here’s what that looked like on a flash picture:


And a low light picture that shows how well those two colours really go together!


Verdict:
Burning Desire surprised me positively. I was suspicious because of the gold shimmer, but it didn’t turn up overwhelmingly much, so that is just fine. I love the holo effect, it’s simply amazing! Yes, I can recommend this polish!

6 comments: