Friday, May 23, 2014

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween
Deep purple with holo shimmer

I hope you’re ready for something really cool today, because I’ve got something really awesome to show you: Happy Holo-Ween!

The colour is red-based purple, it’s holographic and it’s gorgeous.

The formula is great, pigmentation is really cool and so is the drying time. Two easy coats is what it took to create beauty on the nails.

Behold, here’s two coats, no topcoat – picture taken with flash:

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween
Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween

"Whoa" is the first word that springs to mind here.

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween
Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween


Here’s a low light picture. I still love the colour. Score!!!

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween
Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween

I dapped some glitter on the tips: Coco Allure’s Family Jewels, which is a clear base packed with blue, red and purple glitters and hexes. A layer of Poshé finished my mani, and here’s a flash picture:

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween
Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween

And a low light picture. The purple glitters fit the purple Happy Holo-Ween just perfectly in my opinion.

Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween
Lilypad Lacquer ~ Happy Holo-Ween


Happy Holo-Ween could end up as one of my favourite purples, because I think it’s absolutely gorgeous. Do you like it too?

9 comments:

  1. That is one gorgeous holo! I especially love it with the glitter on top. It totally makes me think of Ariel from The Little Mermaid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is such a nice train of thought, I really like that. Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. It's a beautiful subdued purple - love it with the glitters too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I must say that I find this shade of purple really beautiful, so I am glad that you like it too :)

      Delete
  3. This really is cool! Lovely and I love the topper too - they go well together :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice to find glitters that go that well with the holos :) Thank you!!

      Delete