Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Ninja Polish ~ Passion Shift



Ninja Polish ~ Passion Shift  
Purple to blue and red duochromatic linear holo

It’s been a while since I wore any Ninja polishes, so I figured it’s time! I chose Passion Shift, which is a spectacular polish: It is both linear holographic and a colourshifter. Great!

Application was easy and this is almost a one coater. I did apply two coats, but I don’t think it made a lot of difference, to be honest. Drying time between the coats is good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat – the picture is taken with flash:


This is also taken with flash. I like that the holo flame is blue and red on this picture.



Here’s a low light picture where the polish flashes a bit of red!


The purple/red side of the polish.


I stamped on it. I chose a simple design from Moyou London’s stamping plate Pro collection-02 and I stamped with Kiko 618 which is a deep pink metallic. I applied a layer of Ellagee’s topcoat Glass, and here’s my final mani taken with flash:


Here’s both blue and purple, I really like that!


And a low light picture:



Verdict:
I’ve only got positive things to say about this beauty. Love, love, love!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Durability: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo, amazing!
Overall impression: I love holos and they get even more amazing when added a bit of colourshift. This is a seriously cool polish!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. I love the stamping over it, but it's beautiful as is too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the colour it's beautiful and the stamping looks very nice too. Never tried the brand :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that Ninja Polish shut her shop down, I'm going to hold on tightly to the bottles I've got :)

      Delete
  3. Once again what a lovely polish :-) duo and holo - ideal :-)

    The stamping is nice, I like the colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I love the colour too, and the holo effect especially :)

      Delete