Monday, June 23, 2014

Colors by Llarowe ~ Smooth Criminal



Colors by Llarowe ~ Smooth Criminal
Purple linear holo

It’s a purple day today! I dug out Smooth Criminal from the infamous box of untrieds and decided that today is its day to shine! The sun is shining, you see, and my holos love sunshine to show off!

The formula of this blueish purple is really good. No special aqua basecoat is needed, any basecoat will do, and the polish just glides on. Two coats is what it takes and the drying time between the coats is fast.

Let me take this beauty out in the sun and let it shine for you. Two coats, no topcoat:


I love those rainbows, they’re amazing!!


Here’s a lightbox picture. The rainbows still want to play!


I stamped on it. Surprise!! I found a motif on Moyou London’s stamping plate Pro collection XL-01 and I stamped with a Chinese copy of Suzy Skis in the Pyrenees. I topped it all up with Poshé topcoat, and here’s my final mani in the sun:


And a flash picture for you:


And finally a picture taken in the lightbox:


Purple on purple. Shimmer on holo. There’s nothing I don’t like about this mani! How about you? Feel free to comment below! :)


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Durability: Good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Cool colour, strong and pretty linear holo effect, great quality polish.
Buy again: Yes

27 comments:

  1. Wow, what rainbows :) I like it :) The same goes to the checked pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those rainbows, they're amazing :) And thanks!

      Delete
  2. love the holo! the stamping pairs nicely with it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOHOO, can come and live with me any day, you certainly do not like it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, talk about wishful thinking! But no sweetie, this baby stays with its sisters :D

      Delete
    2. Her sisters want to come too, I just received an email from them :D

      Delete
    3. I'm having a serious talk with them all tonight - I want to know which ones were the naughty ones! ;)

      Delete
    4. Oh please don't be too hard on them, you know they are only telling how they feel.... :D

      Delete
    5. Naughty little devils, I'll teach them to appreciate what they've got :D

      Delete
    6. OK, that's it, I have to report you to the police police :(

      Delete
    7. The police police? Oh dear, that is even worse if it had been only the police ;)

      Delete
    8. Indeed - and soon all your polishes will be removed from you :(

      Delete
    9. Maybe you will learn never to be cruel to polishes again and deny them their polish rights...
      OK, I get it, no matter what I'm not able to lure them from you *sob* *sob*, but I had fun trying :D

      Delete
  4. I'm sooo curious about Cbl-polishes. This is stunning. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect colour! I love the rainbows and sparkles and holo-ness of it in the sun *faints* hehe love it! I like the little pattern stamping too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh la la, there's nothing like a holo that makes a girl faint! ;)

      Delete
  6. This is gorgeous!! <3

    ReplyDelete