Thursday, June 19, 2014

Lovely Blink Blink ~ #1 & #10



Here’s a short post about a couple of polishes I bought on my vacation in Hungary.

Lovely #1 is a blackened base with various sizes of purple, silver and holo glitter. The formula is a bit on the thin side, which means it requires three coats to build up opacity. The glitters need to be dapped around a bit, but it’s not big deal.

Lovely #10 is a pink jelly base packed with shimmer and microglitter. I see pink, blue, coppery and iridescent – there might be more. The formula is good, and it was an easy polish to apply. It was practically opaque after two coats, but I gave it three coats to keep #1 company, haha!

Here’s three coats of each plus topcoat:




I must admit that to begin with I thought the purple one would require literally two million applications to be opaque, but as I said, luckily three coats did the trick quite adequately.


I like the way these two go together.



Drying wasn’t the fastest around the block, so hooray for fast drying topcoats!


That’s it – I didn’t do anything with these two sisters – I thought they had enough going on already :D

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha, what a fun name - perfect for you LOL
    They are very pretty both of them, even if they are glitters ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you naughty girl! Just let me have ALL the glitters!!! :D

      Delete
  2. Oh, a Polish nail polish produced by Wibo :)
    I don't have any of them, I've heard they often demand lots of fishing. The combinations are nice though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These didn't require fishing, only dabbing, which is ok for me :) I like the combos too :)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful nail polishes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are both really pretty but I really like #1 personally :)

    ReplyDelete