Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Love, Angeline ~ Let me Fly



Love, Angeline ~ Let me Fly
Teal with green flecks and iridescent glitters

The formula of Let me Fly is on the thick side, but it’s really easy to work with anyway. It spreads out easily and it dries fast, and it also covers in only two coats. It’s a gorgeous colour and I really like the glitters and flecks!

Take a look at two coats plus a layer of Poshé topcoat:


Am I the only one who think “peacock” when I see this polish?


I don’t think there’s anything I don’t like about Let me Fly!


I made some random dots by the base of the nails. I used a green from Kiko’s Denim collection, namely #463 Evasion Lawn Green, and a silver holo from Urban Outfitters called Silver Holo. Brilliantly thought up name, don’t you think? ;)

I applied another layer of Poshé topcoat, and here’s my final mani:


I like that the green dots are subtle and that the silver dots are contrast-y.


Verdict:
Let me Fly is a great polish. The colour is cool and the mix of flecks and glitters is perfect!
  

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Durability: Good
Finish: Flecks and glitters in a creamy base
Overall impression: I’ve only got good things to say about this polish. I’m glad I bought it!  
Buy again: Yes

I bought Let me Fly from norwaynails.com.
You can find more info on NorwayNail’s Facebook page, link here.

Norway Nails have kindly offered my readers a 10% discount code. Just use the code RAINBOWIFYME10 at checkout, and you'll be getting 10% off your purchase.

10 comments:

  1. I like it with the dots, otherwise it was a bit too teal for me :)
    LOL silver holo is indeed a brilliant name :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too teal, Maria... :D hahaha, that's quite funny!

      Delete
  2. Pretty and I do like the final result! It looks cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful glitter! i like the dots you added too I think it brings out the different colors in the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh, it's so nice to hear that you like it :)

      Delete
  4. Wow, gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete