Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pipe Dream Polish ~ Flushed Pink



Pipe Dream Polish ~ Flushed Pink
Magenta jelly with pink, purple and silver holo glitter

Here’s another pretty polish from Pipe Dream Polish.

The formula is good and really easy to work with. The glitters spread out naturally without any hassle at all, and the coverage is good. I used two coats for my swatches and the drying time is pretty good. All the right boxes ticked so far.

And girl, this is really pretty. Take a look at two coats and a layer of topcoat:


I love this shade of pink, and the glitters make it a wear on its own polish for me.


Holo glitter goodness!


I seriously took way too many pictures of this – I love the sparkles and glitters!


Here’s the last shot for now.



Verdict:
Oh yes, this polish is so me. There’s absolutely nothing I don’t like about it. I even wore this when I put my latest Helmer together, and yes, I do use my nails as tools – and the polish just stayed right there on the nails – no tipwear or anything! Frankly ladies - I’m impressed!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter
Overall impression: I love the colour and the glitters, and I adore the wear time!   
Buy again: Yes

8 comments:

  1. I like this one! It's pretty, it's pink and it's glittery! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And we do know that pink and glittery just win, right? :D

      Delete
  2. I so wish I liked wearing glitters - this one is to die for...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps one day, my friend, you'll like wearing it :)

      Delete
  3. I loooove holo glitter!! Bonus that it wears really well too :) Helmers are the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Helmers too! <3 And yes yes yes to holo glitter!!! :D

      Delete
  4. It is such a cutie! :D

    ReplyDelete