Sunday, August 10, 2014

Ellagee ~ Sexy Old Girl



Ellagee ~ Sexy Old Girl
TARDIS blue jelly with blue and holo glitters

Sexy Old Girl is part of the A Good Man collection created to celebrate Doctor Who season 9.

The formula is good and easy to work with. The glitters apply easily and they also spread out evenly on the nails without much of an effort. It takes three coats if you (like me) don’t like visible nail line. The drying time between the coats is good, no worries in that department.

Here’s three coats and a layer of topcoat:


I love that pretty glitter. It’s soooo beautiful, sweet and easy on the eyes.


Intentional blurry pic to show off the added holo glitters:


Sexy Old Girl comes with a TARDIS-pendant. I’m not a Doctor Who-fan, in fact I’ve never even watched a single episode, but the TARDIS-pendant is seriously cool. If I need any more info re. the good Doctor, my BF is a big fan, so he’ll clue me in if I ask. 


Verdict:
I haven’t seen any pictures that do this polish justice at all – my own included. I seriously gasped when I saw the bottle in real life. You just have to trust me on this: If you like blue polishes and glitter, then you need this in your collection. And if you’re a Doctor Who-fan…even more so!
  

Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly with glitter and holo glitter
Overall impression: Great, easy to work with glitter. Fantastic colour, great effect with the holo glitters
Buy again: Yes

18 comments:

  1. Wow what a pretty and sparkly holo blue glitter! I love how it sparkles in the 3rd photo :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, and it's even more vivid in real life. Amazing polish! :)

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love how sparkly it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this old girl, what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful polish! I'm a sucker for blue polish and this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is for sure! And trust me: It's even prettier in real life! :)

      Delete
  5. Your nails look so healthy! Love this blue on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue and glitter, such a beautiful combo. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i love it!!! i love the shade of blue and I love the scattered holo glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This nail polish is a stunner! :D

    ReplyDelete