Saturday, September 27, 2014

Ellagee ~ Blueberry Ella-ment



Ellagee ~ Blueberry Ella-ment
Blue linear holo

Blueberry Ella-ment is another special polish in my collection, because it was only for sale for the members of a Facebook fangroup. And I am so lucky that I am a member of that fangroup, so yay!

The formula is good and easy to work with. I used two coats for full opacity and the drying time between the coats is fast. The polish dries up a bit lighter than the bottle suggests, but you aren’t hearing complaints from me, nuh uh!

Let me show you how beautiful Blueberry Ella-ment is. Here’s two coats, no topcoat, picture taken with flash.


If this isn’t amazing, then I don’t know what is!


Here’s what it looks like in lower lights. I love that shade of blue!


I decided to make something really cool! I grabbed my new stamping plate from Moyou London called Tropical Collection-06 and chose two motifs. I stamped a peacock feathery motif on two fingers using Kiko’s #625 from the Mirror Collection. I stamped a Peacock head on my thumbnails, using the same Kiko. I made a few purple dots with a lilac stamping polish from Moyou. I sponged some glitter on the remaining two nails – I used Nostalgic from L. A. Girls’ Glitter Addict collection.

And here, sweet ladies, is my final peacock mani: 


How's that?! :)


Here’s a picture taken without flash. It shows the motifs better.


I can’t be modest about this. I think it’s super cool and I love it! What do you think?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: fast
Durability: Really good
Overall impression: Great quality polish, cool colour, superfast drying time!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments:

  1. The nail polish is lovely and so is the peacock. I like this hue in the shade too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, I see why you like it!
    And that stamping it just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a nice blue and I really like your design :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl that is uber pretty. Wow you should be proud. Don't you love it when a plan comes together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Thank you so much. I just love it when it turns out the way I wanted it to <3

      Delete
  5. This looks really gorgeous! Oh and I love the stamping <3

    ReplyDelete