Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer ~ Wyld Pixie



Liquid Sky Lacquer ~ Wyld Pixie
Deep magenta linear holo

Allow me to show you an awesome polish from Liquid Sky Lacquer. It’s deep magenta and it’s got an amazing holo effect.

The formula is great and the polish dries fast. It covers well in two easy coats.

I think I’ll let the photos do all the praising today.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat, picture is taken in the sun:


Is that holo crazy or what? I love it!


Here’s what it looks like in the lightbox. The rainbows still want to play!


I grabbed a glitter from Chaos & Crocodiles called Glitternomb. It’s a pink/silver/white multisized and multisized glitter. I poured a little bit out and picked three glitters for each nail with a toothpick. It’s the first time I try that method and I can see that I’ve gotten more than one glitter on more than one occasion. Oh well :D I finished it with a layer of Essence Top Sealer and here’s my final mani in the sun:


And here’s a low light picture:


The magenta holo is a great winner in my book! I love everything about it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Fast
Finish: Strong linear holo
Removal: Absolutely no problems
Overall impression: Great quality, great colour, fantastic rainbows. I love it!
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. The glitter matches well. And the holo is pretty, my type of shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wyld Pixie - and Liquid Sky Lacquers in general - my collection is growing fast :D
    Carolyn sure knows how to make holos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish is great! I also like your glitter placing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - I thought I'd just add a little bit of glitter :)

      Delete
  4. Sigh what can I say about wyld pixie except I love it! That says it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous holo and love the glitter :-)

    ReplyDelete