Saturday, March 21, 2015

Glittering Elements ~ Hjerteblod



Glittering Elements ~ Hjerteblod
Berry magenta holo with pink holo glitters

Yesterday I showed you Crepedile, a custom polish I got for Christmas from a dear friend. Today it's my birthday (YAY!) and I’m going to show you another Christmas present from the same girl. It’s also a custom, this one is from Glittering Elements and it’s called Hjerteblod.

The colour is absolutely stunning; I fell in love with it the moment I laid eyes on it!

The formula is good and easy to work with, and it covers really well. It was practically opaque after the first coat! The second coat enhanced the colour, so that’s how I’m going to wear it in future too. Drying time is not fast but not really slow either; average is the right word for it I guess.

Let’s stop the talking and move on to the pictures. This is two coats and a layer of topcoat. The picture is taken with flash.


Does this look amazing, or what!?


The best thing? It also looks great in lower lights:


I love the mix of holo and glitter!


I love everything about this polish. The colour is so me, the holo is sweet and the glitter adds that little extra something that I like so much. It’s perfect!

  
There was one more polish in the Christmas present, and I am going to show you the last one tomorrow – so stay tuned!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Holo with glitter
Overall impression: Wow! Just WOW!  
Buy again: Yes!

14 comments:

  1. Polish is gorgeous! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday my dear friend <3
    Yes, this polish sure is you, so I guess it's not necessary to write that I happily would adopt it, it is beyond gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3
      You're right, I knew that already :D

      Delete
  3. I love the colour, sooo beautiful. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you :)))
    Gorgeous polish, totally my shade!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday! <3 :*
    This nail polish looks...special! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a great birthday :-D Gorgeous polish :-D

    ReplyDelete