Monday, April 20, 2015

Glam Polish ~ CRASH!



Glam Polish ~ CRASH!
Sky blue holo with holo glitter

Today I’ll show you my last pick from Glam Polish’s spring collection “The Knockout Collection”: CRASH!.

The formula is great and the polish applies easily. It takes two coats to achieve full opacity and the drying time is good.

Here’s what it looks like. Two coats, no topcoat:


Crash! is the least holo of the bunch I bought, but I love it nonetheless.


Here’s a low light picture. Note how the glitters still sparkle.


I mixed it with the three others I already showed you. Here’s my final mani:


Here’s the happy family:

Crash!, Bam!, Ka-Boom!, Bang!
Whoompah! Heavens to Murgatroyd!! Great Googly Moogly!! Gor blimey Guvnor!
  
Verdict:
Yes, I like Crash as well. The colour is nice and I really like the holo sparkle. The quality is really good. So that’s a resounding *YES*, then.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good polish, nice colour, cool sparkle
Buy again: Yes

13 comments:

  1. What a delightful polish. it looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really strange - yours is much more cobalt blue than mine - really weird. This is however very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I can see that - that is really odd. I don't think I've encountered colour differences with Glams before. I hope it's a one timer :)

      Delete
    2. I haven't either - and I agree, I hate it when it isn't just a "minor" difference, then swatches become useless...

      Delete
  3. It's really nice and I love your mani. The colour work so well together :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, very nice colour and mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My kind of blue! Stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete