Monday, April 13, 2015

Glittering Elements ~ Sapphire



Glittering Elements ~ Sapphire
Sapphire blue scattered holo

It’s time to show off another beauty from Glittering Elements: Sapphire. It’s a lovely blue polish, so easy to work with, well covering, good drying time. In fact: I don’t think I can come up with something bad about this polish at all.

Let me show you what I’m talking about. Here’s two easy coats:


Look at the depth of this! Wow!


It’s also pretty out of the flash light.


I paired it with another Glittering Elements I showed you recently: At the Top of my List. It’s a gorgeous purple holo with shimmer. I taped my nails and painted one corner of each nail purple, and made three dots at the base of each nail too. A layer of topcoat made it all come together and here’s my final mani with flash:


The flashlight kills the contrast a bit, so here’s a non-flash picture for you.


The pretty sisters:


I don’t know why I didn’t put this on the moment it arrived here. It’s gorgeous! 


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: I love the holo depth of this pretty blue  
Buy again: Yes

22 comments:

  1. It's wonderful when polishes surprise you like that - and you are right it/both are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous blue! Love it. :-) And the purple looks amazing too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I don't know which one I like the best! :D

      Delete
  3. Beautiful blue. Makes me kind of want to go swimming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be over here under the umbrella, sipping a cold orange juice! :D

      Delete
  4. Nice holo and it looks good with the purple :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aaahhh... fantastic blue!!! never heard of this brand but it's so worth looking into!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Casey makes some really pretty polishes :)

      Delete
  6. It's so sparkly and bright! I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it's such a beautiful colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous blue! ^_^

    ReplyDelete