Monday, May 4, 2015

El Corazón Confetti ~ 510a



El Corazón Confetti ~ 510a
Deep pink jelly with pink glitter

Chcek this out if you love both pink and glitter! El Corazón has made this beautiful polish, that I loved from the moment I laid eyes on it.

The formula is good and the polish applies easily. It covers really well for a jelly, and I used two coats for full opacity. The drying time was average, which I was a little bit disappointed in, because EC’s usually dry pretty fast. But yes, this is definitely worth the extra wait.

Here’s two coats and a layer of fast drying topcoat:


I love, love, love these microglitters! I think they’re gorgeous!


I stamped on it first. I found a groovy pattern on Moyou London’s stamping plate Fashionista Collection-01 and I stamped with NailNation 3000’s Black. Then I made a silvery holo-dot in each little “cell”. I used a no name Cosmetic Arts polish for that purpose. Another layer of topcoat and my mani was done:


Mm… not bad.


The polishes: 


There’s quite a lot going on here, and I considered for a moment if it was too much with glitter on glitter. Then I realized what I was thinking, slapped myself around the back of my head and got back to my senses. There’s never such a thing as too much glitter, not no way, not no how!
 
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Jelly with microglitter
Overall impression: Oh jees, the prettiness just doesn’t stop!
Buy again: Yes

23 comments:

  1. It is super cute - and the stamping is so well chosen for it!
    PS: in the "One brand - one collection" question, you only mentioned the brand - not the collection - and I'm curious to hear the reply;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Oh, I have to think about that... hmm... that's almost impossible! :D

      Delete
  2. What a pretty mani! Great nail art :) and a lovely base colour, I love such ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That polish is amazing! It has such an incredible depth! And the stamping is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, that's really good to hear :)

      Delete
  5. Nice polish and nice mani. It looks great :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful polish and such a lovely stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too much glitter on glitter. My god woman are you well. I want you to book yourself into a luxury spa now! Its a lovely polish isn't it. And the stamping and spots look perfect with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, I don't know what I was thinking! Please don't worry, I feel much better now!! And yes, it's a fabulous polish ♥

      Delete
  8. It's gorgeous! Much prettier than I thought! Was the polish hard to remove because of the glitter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The polish itself wasn't hard to remove but it took a bit of extra effort where the glittery dots were :)

      Delete
  9. I think I need to wear more polishes like this one! It's sooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw, that's such a beautiful colour <3

    ReplyDelete