Thursday, June 4, 2015

El Corazón Gemstones ~ Aventurine, Andesine, Granat



El Corazón Gemstones ~ 423/453, 423/458, 423/463: Aventurine, Andesine, Granat
A gradient with glitter

I found these three lovely polishes from El Corazón’s Gemstones collection and I thought they would look fantastic in a gradient. I wasn’t wrong!

Take a look at my final mani photographed in daylight:


The three Gemstone polishes go from light faded orange to red. I topped my mani with Sally Hansen’s Luxe Lace “Eyelet”, a white multisized glittermix in a clear base.


Here are the four polishes I used:


I do way too few gradients because I can’t seem to get the cleanup right. But once in a while I have to not care about it and just one anyway. I love the end result. How about you?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer and holo glitter
Overall impression: Great polishes, I love them all, and especially together!
Buy again: Yes to all of them

18 comments:

  1. It is very pretty the gradient, maybe the glittery top coat is too much glittery! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too much glitter? :D I'm not sure there's such thing, hahaha!

      Delete
  2. Looks lovely! A pretty glittery finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous gradient and I like that topper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really beautiful mani <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like that gradient, its so much nicer than the usual pastel ones and of course the glitter pulls it together really well. Is it hard to take off some of your manis when they look really cool? I would want to wear this for a few days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And yes, sometimes I hate taking the manis off when they are really cool. But sweetie, I have so much polish begging to be put on, so I have to! :D In my head the next mani is going to be cooler - even though I know it isn't always so.

      Delete
  6. They do indeed make a fabulous gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great topper! And a lovely gradient :)

    ReplyDelete