Sunday, July 26, 2015

B Squared Lacquer ~ Let’s Celebrate



B Squared Lacquer ~ Let’s Celebrate
Purple linear holo

Here’s the other B Squared Lacquer I bought: Let’s Celebrate. I showed you my first one, True Love, yesterday – and you can check out the post by clicking here if you missed it.

Anyway – the formula was good and the polish covered well in two coats. The drying time is really good.

I decorated a couple of nails with stripers: A silver from Claire’s and a pink glitter from Moyra.

Here’s my final mani in ordinary daylight:



Wow, I really like that B Squared Lacquer.


I had no sun available, so here’s a flash picture to show how serious the rainbows can get.


Here are the polishes I used. The Moyra is over halfway used up by now!


I am impressed with the two B Squared Lacquers I have got, and I’ll definitely check out more of their pretties.

Let’s Celebrate was limited edition and is now discontinued.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Wow, this is such a fantastic purple holo!
Buy again: Yes I would!

8 comments: