Wednesday, July 29, 2015

B Squared Lacquer ~ True Love



B Squared Lacquer ~ True Love
Pink linear holo

Let me show you a mani I did that I was really pleased with. This is my first B Squared lacquer; I bought two, check out the other one here.

The formula is good and easy to work with and I used two coats for my mani. The drying time is really good. I made a water marble design on two of my nails, and I used a silver glitter from Essence called Glitterastic.

More about that in a second, let me show you the final mani in the sun first:



The glitter on the two middle fingers is purely silver even though it looks as if there are black bits in it. It’s the sun that reflects on them so they look black.


Here’s a light box picture. That shows the pattern better, and it also shows that those rainbows refuse to shine! Oh yeah baby, shine for me!!!


I love this!


Here are the polishes I used:


I didn’t marble with the silver glitter. I used that as underwear and then I marbled with True Love and the clear “nail base” from Essence. I saw somewhere that clear water marbling polish is being sold at a rather high price, so I though I would try a cheaper alternative. I paid less than US$2 for the Nail Base and it works like a dream. It spreads out perfectly on the water, so I’m definitely not going to pay US$10 or more for the same thing! No way Jose!



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Oh baby, I love everything about this polish. It’s True Love for sure!
Buy again: Definitely!

10 comments: