Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Darling Diva ~ Nightbird



Darling Diva ~ Nightbird
Indigo Blue linear holo

Nightbird is a beautiful indigo linear holo, and it’s been sitting in my box of untrieds for way too long. I wasn’t in the mood for a completely dark mani though, so I painted two of my nails with Color Club’s silver holo Harp on It from the Halo Hues collection.

There’s two coats of each polish and they both cover well. Drying time is good too, no probs whatsoever!

Here’s that first step in the flashlight (yes, the sun was playing hide and seek with me!)


I totally love both these polishes and I think they fit together perfectly.


I stamped on them! I stamped with the opposite colours and I found the two motifs I used on the same stamping plate from Moyou London: Illusion Collection-02. I wanted to make sure that Nightbird wasn’t a bleeder, so I took my final pictures before I topcoated the whole thing.

Here it is in the sun (yay!)


And here’s a picture with flashlight. I love these two motifs together, it’s almost hypnotizing!


Last shot because I like this so much.



Nightbird is a true gem, I really like everything about that polish, and the same thing goes for the Color Club. I can’t believe I waited for this long before I bought it.

And for the record: Nightbird is not a bleeder, this didn’t change colour when I topcoated it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Durability: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Two great polishes that just shines in my stash!
Buy again: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment