Saturday, July 25, 2015

LynBDesigns ~ England would fall



LynBDesigns ~ England would fall
Pink metallic linear holo

England would fall is from the Baker Street collection.

The formula is good and so is the coverage. I was satisfied after two coats and the drying time was good.

This is a really special polish. The mix of metallic and holo is pretty unique!

Take a look at two coats taken with flash:



And here’s what it looks like in my lightbox.


I was in the mood for some dry brush technique! I found a couple of other LynBDesigns polishes and used the dry brush technique to achieve a funky design. I used a red: It’s Not Against the Law to Hope, and a blue: So Changeable. When that was dry I went over it with a fourth LynBDesigns polish, namely Galactic Central Point. That’s a holo flakie topper and it’s gorgeous!

Here’s my mani taken with flash:


And here’s what it looks like in my lightbox.


The polishes: 


The holo flakie topper greyed the whole thing a bit, but I like the final result anyway. How about you, do you like it?


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Metallic linear holo
Overall impression: The impressive thing about this polish is the finish. I wish this would come in more clear and bold colours!
Buy again: Yes

6 comments:

  1. This one is pretty, but a bit too pale for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit pale. It's good enough to use for nail art though :)

      Delete
  2. This one is okay, I'm not sure I'd wear it though. I do love the final mani it's fun :-D

    ReplyDelete