Sunday, November 29, 2015

Darling Diva ~ Affirmative



Darling Diva ~ Affirmative
Blue holo with pink sparkles

Affirmative is from the Hug My Face collection from Autumn 2015.

The formula is good and the polish covered in two coats. The drying time is good.

I made a peacock mani out of it, take a look:


The silver on my ring finger and the middle finger is Urban Outfitter’s Silver Holo, my to go silver holo. The stamps are both from Emily de Molly’s plate EDM04, a plate full of peacock designs. I love that plate!
I even stamped an entire peacock on my thumbs.


Here’s what Affirmative and Silver Holo look like on their own. They’re both really good polishes. Me likee.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Very pleasant blue, good to work with polish
Buy again: Yes

13 comments: