Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Darling Diva ~ Game over, Man!



Darling Diva ~ Game over, Man!
Red jelly with holographic and iridescent glitter bits

Game over, Man! is from the Hug My Face-collection from Autumn 2015. It’s a gorgeous red with bits of glitter bits in it. I’m usually not a fan of jellies but the formula in this polish is really good and easy to work with. My BF thinks this name is a quote from one of the Alien movies. So I told him the other HMF names and he pointed out that they’re all Alien movie oriented. Ha. Cool.

I used two easy coats for my mani. The drying time was pretty good, not fast but not dreadfully slow either.

Take a look at how pretty it is in the sun; two coats and no topcoat:


I added some new black studs I bought from evilBay recently: Four on each nail, but in two different patterns. I placed them on the nails in wet topcoat, and when I was done I topcoated the whole thing to seal it all up.


I love black and red together!


Game over, Man! is a really gorgeous polish, I love it!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Okay
Finish: Jelly with glitter bits
Overall impression: Great colour, fantastic polish
Buy again: Yes

18 comments:

  1. Love this red :D Lovely studs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely red and yes the black goes perfectly with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous red and I love the addition of the studs :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a jelly, fruity, lovely magenta!!! And that black studs are OK! I like the final effect =)

    ReplyDelete