Sunday, November 22, 2015

Fair Maiden ~ Merry Plum Berry & Bright



Fair Maiden ~ Merry Plum Berry & Bright
Purple linear holo with golden shimmer

I thought I’d show you my second Fair Maiden polish now while we’re at it. I’ve only got two, and I know they don’t really like to be separated. So here she is: Merry Plum Berry & Bright.

The formula is good and easy to work with. It looks a bit sheer after the first coat but it builds up to full opacity in two coats. The drying time is good, no issues to report.

Here’s what it looks like; two coats and no topcoat, taken with flash:
  

It’s a pleasant shade of purple, don’t you think?


Here’s what it looks like in low lights – I still like it, yay!


I bought some Angry Bird stickers a long while ago that I decided to use today. And since they’ve already got a bit of glitter on them, I decided to paint glitter by the side of my pointer and my pinkie, and on the tips of the two other nails.
The glitter I used is called Pretty Top and is from Dance Legend.

Here’s the final mani including topcoat. This picture is taken with flash:


The low light picture. I must admit that I really like the result even though I haven’t played Angry Birds for ages!


  
Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Ooh, nice!
Buy again: Yes

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty one. Cute decals and lovely glitter :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only have one Fair Maiden polish and I've been wanting to try more! This one is so nice! And i LOVE the Angry Birds stickers!! =))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, it's great to hear that I'm not the only Angry Birds stickers fan :D

      Delete