Thursday, November 19, 2015

LynBDesigns ~ Shade & Feels



LynBDesigns ~ Shade & Feels
-      A gradient

Both Shade and Feels is from the Vocab collection from spring 2015. I was in the gradient kind of mood today, so that’s what I did.

Shade is a neon purple crème with holo shimmer added, and Feels is a neon blue crème, also with holo shimmer.

I started out with a layer of the purple Shade as a base. Then I sponged both polishes on. I topped it with a layer of Out the Door’s “Northern Lights” holo microglitter topcoat, and here’s what that all looks like:


I love these two colours together. I stamped on it though. I found a feather-y motif on Moyou London’s stamping plate Tropical Collection-06 and I stamped with Black from NailNation 3000.

Here’s what that all looked like:


I must admit that I wouldn’t be able to tell that the stamps are feathers if I didn’t already know, haha!


Here are the three polishes I used:


I like that Shade and Feels have holo shimmer in them, otherwise I probably wouldn’t have written them on my wishlist. I like the final result – how about you?


Number of coats: N/A
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Creme with holo shimmer
Overall impression: Great colours, good drying time, good for gradients as well
Buy again: No

7 comments: