Sunday, December 13, 2015

Colors by Llarowe ~ Loving Every Moment



Colors by Llarowe ~ Loving Every Moment
Red toned purple linear holo

Loving Every Moment is a store exclusive from Rainbow Connection. It was created for their 2nd anniversary, and it’s beautiful – allow me to prove it.

The formula is great and the polish covers really well. It almost covered after the first coat but the second coat enhanced the colour and the depth so I recommend two coats. The drying time is really good.

Here it is, two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


I love it! And it’s also beautiful in low lights.


I stamped on it. I found my motif on BP-L 003 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish number 29: Bridal Veil. It’s white but it’s not crisp. I like it because you can stamp subtle white.

Here is the final mani taken with flash:


And here’s the low light picture.


Loving Every Moment is a real bleeder, so when I topcoated my design the white turned purple. It still looked nice (luckily), but a layer of topcoat before I stamped on it would have solved that little problem.

I don’t shop on Rainbow Connection anymore. She ships from the UK and since Royal Mail destroys nail polish, she is shipping through an expensive courier. That means that this polish has cost me US$20 including the postage. This one is worth it, but it does exceed the general limit of how much I’m really willing to pay for a bottle of polish. There's also the fact that the store stole one of my pictures - I haven't forgiven or forgotten that!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Wow, what an amazing colour!
Buy again: Not from that store, no.

9 comments: