Saturday, December 5, 2015

Ooh La Lacquer ~ Natural Mystic



Ooh La Lacquer ~ Natural Mystic
Blue linear holo

I’m in the mood for blue, so I grabbed Natural Mystic from Ooh La Lacquer.

The formula is good. I did experience a little bit of dragging with the first coat, but the second coat evened out every little irregularity! Drying time is very good, no issues to report.

Two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


And here it is in ordinary daylight on a cloudy day. The rainbows still want to play, yay!


I applied a water decal on my ring finger and made dots on the remaining nails. I used Darling Diva’s “Pink Diamond” for the dots. I bought the decals on Aliexpress, and they were easy to work with.

Here’s the final mani including topcoat taken with flash: 


Here’s a low light picture. I quite like the two colours together and I obviously love the little cat.


Do you use water decals yourself? I really like all the variety they can add to a mani.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Good colour, great rainbows. I like this polish.
Buy again: Yes

13 comments: