Saturday, January 2, 2016

Powder Perfect ~ Vampire’s Chalice



Powder Perfect ~ Vampire’s Chalice
Red scattered holo

Vampire’s Chalice is the other half of Powder Perfect’s Halloween Duo for 2015. I showed you Venomous Serum yesterday, click here if you missed that post. LINK

The duo is limited edition and only available from Mei Mei’s Signatures.

The formula is good and easy to work with. It feels like it’s a jelly, but I still only used two coats for full opacity. Unlike its sister, this one dries up completely smooth and shiny.

Let me show you my final mani and then talk you through it in a moment:


The white polish on my ring finger and the middle finger is El Corazón’s M&S-172 from the matte&shine collection. I love that white for nail art. I’m wearing two coats here. I made the stripes with Vampire’s Chalice and Venomous Serum. The studs on my pinkie and my pointer is from evilBay.


The low light picture may reveal that Vampire’s Chalice isn’t bright red, it’s got a feel of burgundy to it. It’s a really nice colour though.


Here are the three polishes I used.


The Halloween Duo is limited edition but it may still be in stock on Mei Mei’s Signatures.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Scattered holo
Overall impression: I like pretty much all of Powder Perfect’s polishes, this one included
Buy again: Yes

18 comments:

  1. :-) hi dear what a lovely mani ! You've done a great job ! Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - another stunner, I'm afraid I have to buy this duo :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There now - I bought the duo :D
      It's OK for me to send you the bill, right, after all you are responsible :D

      Delete
    2. Hahahaha, I knew you were out of control!! :D

      Delete
    3. You should know me by now :D
      And they arrived today!!!

      Delete
  3. That is so my type of red polish! Maybe I should go visit Mei Mei...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What lovely lines, very straight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, thank you! I do practice a lot on them! :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful combo, and I love your nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a beutiful mani, I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty mani and nice colour :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, I really like the colour too :)

      Delete