Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Body Shop ~ Relish the Moment



Body Shop ~ Relish the Moment
Bright red crème

This is the second Body Shop polish I’ve ever owned! I got it in their Christmas calendar for 2015. I had hoped for a shimmer or maybe even a glitter, but I guess a true Christmas red is just as good in a calendar :D

The formula is amazing, the polish is almost self applying! I used two easy coats for my mani. The drying time is pretty good, and the polish is so shiny!

Here’s two coats and no topcoat:



I usually find crème polishes really boring, but I must admit that this is really pretty. I didn’t leave it like that though. I added both holo and glitter!

First I added the purple, which is a scattered holo from Colour Alike, number 497. I got it in a swap with sweet Joanne, and I love this purple. When that was dry I added some iridescent glitter from Essence’s “Winter? Wonderful!”-collection from this winter.

This is my final mani:


This is so much more me than a plain red, haha!


Here are the polishes I used:


I loved having a Christmas calendar in December, I think I’m going to have one again this year! ^_^


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: Really gorgeous red, easy to work with polish
Buy again: Yes

20 comments:

  1. What a pretty colourful manicure! I like the combinations you've done ! *__*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried body shop nail polishes. Very nice mani.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind of red shades are not for me, but with the flakes on it, I really like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to hear that. I really like it with flakies as well :)

      Delete
  4. These are really cute, I love the burst of fiery red flakies popping through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much <3
      PS. I really want to comment on your blog, but I can't because I don't have a google+ account.

      Delete
  5. I love this kind of red colors. Maybe I should give Body Shops polishes a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm not totally convinced myself, even though I really like this one :)

      Delete
  6. I've never had a Body Shop polish, and to be honest I'm not even sure if we have the brand in Poland at all :D But the colour's gorgeous and I love how it's complimented with the mani <3
    Edit: I checked - we do have BS, just not in my city - could've figured :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, no wonder you hadn't seen them around then :D

      Delete