Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Celestial ~ Poipu Sunset



Celestial ~ Poipu Sunset
Pink linear holo

Today I’m wearing pink! Poipu Sunset is a beautiful pink and is also a Facebook group custom. It’s On the way to Onomea Bay’s sister. Click here to see her, she’s a beautiful green!

The formula is really good like I’m used to with Celestial by now. I used two coats for my mani and the drying time is good too, no issues to report at all.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


I also like the colour in lower lights. The pink is dark enough to work for me, yay!


I dapped on a bit of purple textured shimmery polish that I received in a swap with sweet Joanne. Then I stamped on it, using my super cool Gogo Only stamping plate that another sweet girl sent me, namely Carolyn! The name of the stamping plate is St. Happy. Perfect name too.

Here’s the final result:


One of the downside of having small nails is that some motifs are meant for big nails, and then it gets hard to see what it really is. This motif is of hearts. It’s easiest to tell by looking at the middle finger.


Here are the two polishes I used.


Let me just take this opportunity to send out happy thoughts and thanks to all the girls from all over the world that I’ve swapped with during the last years. I really appreciate the fact that I can enjoy things and polishes from all over the world.

Poipu Sunset was limited edition and is no longer available.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: Really good quality polish with beautiful rainbows
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. You created a beautiful mani - thae pink is a bit to coral for my liking, but I enjoy it on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I actually quite like it on, surprisingly enough :)

      Delete
  2. I like it with the stamping more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty pink but a bit to much coral for me too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm surprised over the fact that I'm beginning to like corals! O_o

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous looking polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute pink holo, and it looks great with the stamping <3

    ReplyDelete