Sunday, March 20, 2016

Depend ~ # 4073, 4074, 4075 and 4076



Depend ~ # 4073, 4074, 4075 and 4076
Glitter swatches

Depend is a Swedish brand that I don’t often buy. The bottles are small and only contain 5 ml. But once in a while they put up some really pretty polishes, and last time I visited my local drug store I found four pretty looking glitter. There was originally six of them, but I left the black and gold alone, and brought home a blue, a magenta, a pink and a white/silver.

The formula is good on all of them, they’re all easy to work with and all require two coats. The drying time is good too.

First # 4073 – Twinkle and Magic. It’s blue with blue and iridescent glitter.

Two coats, no topcoat:


The iridescent glitter makes this polish special, they almost look green, don’t they!?


I thought 4074 – Shine All Day was purple, but it turned out to be magenta with iridescent glitter.
Same great formula and also two coats. This time I added topcoat:


I really like the look of this one!


4075 – Dazzling Kisses is a reddish pink, also with iridescent glitters. Great formula, no issues at all, and two coats plus a layer of topcoat:


4075 – Dazzling Kisses might be my favourite of these four!


Last one is 4076 – Add Some Glamour. It’s silvery white with iridescent glitter. It works perfectly as a topper, but I applied two coats on its own. If I should actually wear this on its own I think I would add a third coat to get rid of any sign of nail line :D
Two coats, no topcoat. It’s so shiny it made my camera freak out!


I’m going to use this as a topper for sure. I tried it fast over purple and it looked fantastic. I didn’t snap a picture, but I will next time.


That’s it. I paid US$3.60 for each one of them. Not cheap but definitely worth it.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Coloured base with iridescent glitter
Overall impression: Nice little bottles of glittah
Buy again: Yes

12 comments:

  1. I really like the three first of them - the last looks pretty on you, but probably not on me :)
    Dazzling Kisses also is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't wear that last one on its own, but either as a base for nail art or as a topper on a darker polish :)

      Delete
  2. 4076 – Add Some Glamour is the one I prefer!!! It is so sparkling =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The third one is my favourite too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'll have to get Dazzling Kisses! It's sooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty glitters! And the coverage is nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, and I'm really happy that two coats of each was enough :)

      Delete