Tuesday, March 15, 2016

El Corazon Kaleidoscope ~ Leo



El Corazon Kaleidoscope ~ Leo
Pink packed with blue shimmer

Leo is from El Corazon’s Kaleidoscope Night Dreams collection, just like Pisces, Sagittarius and Aries that I showed you before. There are of 12 polishes in the collection – one for each zodiac sign. I chose four of them, and this is the last one to shine on the blog.

The formula is good and easy to work with. The coverage is really good and the polish covered in two easy coats. Drying time was good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat:


It’s a really pretty pink, I like it a lot.
I stamped on it with Bleu Mystérieux from Bourjois, and the motifs are all from Moyra Stamping plate-05 Vintage.
Here’s the final result:


I think it looks great with the blue stamping because it complements the blue shimmer in the polish.


The polishes I used are here:


Here’s what they say about Leos:

Leo Strength Keywords:
- Confident
- Ambitious
- Generous
- Loyal
- Encouraging

Leo Weakness Keywords:
- Pretentious
- Domineering
- Melodramatic
- Stubborn
- Vain

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Strong shimmer
Overall impression: I like this a lot. The shimmer makes this so beautiful!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments: