Friday, March 4, 2016

I ♥ Nail Polish (ILNP) ~ Indie Go



I Nail Polish (ILNP) ~ Indie Go
Deep indigo linear holo

Indie Go has been sitting in the infamous box of untrieds for a couple of years now, can you believe it?!

Today is the day where it’s going to shine here. Two easy and relatively fast drying coats is what I used.

This picture is taken with flash:


Lovely rainbows, yes? :)
This is the low light picture. It’s still a lovely colour.


I was in the mood for something a little bit more festive and fun, so I added glitter. I used Whimsical Nail Polish by Pam’s Tie Dye, which is a mix of fun little glitters in various colour.

I used one coat over Indie Go, and I also added a layer of topcoat to seal it all up. It killed some of the holo effect but there’s nothing I can do about that. Here’s my final mani with flash:


Here’s the low light picture.


I kept it like that because I love the colour mix here. Indie Go is deep and dark and the glitters lighten it all up. They’re both keepers!

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: I love the rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

16 comments:

  1. i really like the nailpolish and the glitter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a dark beauty for sure - polishes in boxes tend to stay longer in the untried drawer than others at my place, that's so stupid LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the same here. I've got several ILNP's that just sit there because they're in boxes, haha!! :D

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous holo! And you matched it great with the funny cheerful topper :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty holo polish and I think you certainly gave it a whole different look with the glitter, it looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That box... I've got a big one too! This is just gorgeous and I really like it with the fun glitter on top too!

    ReplyDelete