Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Powder Perfect ~ Land of Reeds



Powder Perfect ~ Land of Reeds
Lime green microglitter with green & gold holographic glitters

I decided to pair Land of Reeds with water decals. Land of Reeds is a microglitter polish and I love it!

The formula is perfect and the polish covers in two easy and fast drying coats. I applied LoR on my pinkie, my pointer and my thumb.

My ring finger and my middle finger got two coats of El Corazón’s m&s-172, which is a shimmery semi-matte white. It’s my to go white polish for nail art. Today I used it as underwear for two green striped water decals I bought on Aliexpress a long while ago.


I also added a black spotted stud by the base of my pinkie and my pointer. I think it made it all come together more.


Here are the two polishes I used for my mani.


I think this looks really cool. What do you think? :)

Land of Reeds is a limited edition polish, but it’s still available as far as I know.


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Microglitter
Overall impression: Powder Perfect makes great microglitters and this is seriously cool
Buy again: Yes

8 comments: