Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Stamping plate BL-L013 from Born Pretty Store



Stamping plate BL-L013 from Born Pretty Store

Today I’m going to show you a cool stamping plate.

It has got these patterns on it:


I think it’s mighty difficult to photograph stamping plates so I’m impressed with how well I did!

Anyway, I picked two different patterns for my mani, criss cross stripes, and hearts. I really like heart designs on my nails.


The images pick up nicely and I didn’t experience any problems with this plate whatsoever.


The polish I’m using as a base colour is Kiko #68, and I stamped with El Corazón’s Bisque.


The verdict:

Pros:
Cool designs
Greatly etched
Comes in a cardboard “sleeve” for storage and protection

Cons:
None


BornPrettyStore has got free worldwide shipping, and is offering my readers a 10% discount. All you have to do is to use the code JCJ61 when you check out. 

9 comments:

  1. It is a gorgeous mani - I wonder if those patterns fit slightly longer nails (like mine)?
    I just got my five first BPS plates yesterday, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They may be not suitable... These smaller patterns are always too small on my nails.
      Anyway I like your mani, honey :D The hearts are cute :)

      Delete
    2. The ones with three rows of motifs will probably be too small for your nails. The ones with two rows are better and more suitable for your nails, Maria :)

      Delete
  2. A very nice manicure. I like BP.s plates.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice mani :) I like this plate when I have short nails, if they grow too much, the patterns are too small...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My nails aren't very big and they're never really long, so this size motif is great for me :)

      Delete
  4. Aw, this plate is so pretty :) Great mani :)

    ReplyDelete