Friday, July 8, 2016

Glam Polish ~ B!#ch Stole my Look


Glam Polish ~ B!#ch Stole my Look
Wine red strong linear holo

B!#ch Stole my Look is from the recent Queen of Mean collection.

The formula is great and the polish covers in two easy coats. The drying time is good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun:


Here’s what it looks like in lower lights. It’s still gorgeous, don’t you think?


I stamped on it with Essie’s Penny Talk. The motif is from BP-L 003. It’s sealed with a layer of topcoat.

This picture is taken in the beautiful sunshine.


Here’s a picture taken in the shade.


I really liked this when I applied it. When the day was over, I was a bit tired of it to be honest. I’m not sure why, it just didn’t grow on me. Oh well.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Very good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Deep vampy colour with pretty rainbows
Buy again: I don’t think so                                       

12 comments:

  1. Yes, it's gorgeous both in and out - and the stamping suits it well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. its not a wow but the stamping did turn it up!!=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty mani with the stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful, and Gosh, the name <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and yes, that's really something :)

      Delete
  5. It is pretty alone. I'm not convinced of the final version with the stamping, it is too much rich :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous polish and lovely mani :-D

    ReplyDelete