Saturday, July 30, 2016

Jade ~ Over the Rainbow



Jade ~ Over the Rainbow
Pink linear holo

Here’s another one of my new Jade polishes, Over the Rainbow. I might as well say right away that I love the name!!

The formula is a bit on the sheer side, but it builds up really easy, so I still only used two coats for my mani. The drying time is average.

I had sunshine, yay! This is two coats and no topcoat in the sun:


I love that the holo flame is purple and red, it’s a super pretty rainbow!


The rainbows are still there in lower lights. The colour isn’t as impressive without the sunshine though.


I placed four glitter hexagons by the base of each nail and then I made a blue dot in the middle of the hexes. I topcoated the whole thing, and this, sweet readers, is my final mani:


A colour like this needs something darker to make it look good on me. The flower by the base did the trick for me and I love this mani!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Average
Finish: Strong linear
Overall impression: Cool rainbows!
Buy again: Yes

4 comments:

  1. It's very pretty! And I like the shade even with no rainbows. I do have a soft spot for pinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those holo flames - it's really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete