Friday, August 26, 2016

Glam Polish ~ Attitude is Everything



Glam Polish ~ Attitude is Everything
Sea green linear holo

Attitude is Everything is from the Queen of Mean collection from spring 2016.

Formula is good and the polish applies easily. I applied two coats for full opacity and the drying time is good.

Here’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun:


Isn’t that just pretty?
I made some purple dots on it. I used Color by Llarowe’s Lilac Petals, which is a dark purple linear holo and El Corazón’s Manatee, which is a light dusty purple. They’re both stamping polishes, and work really well for dots.

This is my final mani including a layer of topcoat:


This picture is taken with flash.


And this is a picture taken in low lights.


Here are the pretty polishes I used:


Attitude is Everything is a really cool polish and I really agree with the name too! :D

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Linear holo
Overall impression: This is a really pretty green with nice rainbows in it
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: