Saturday, August 13, 2016

Stamping plate BL-L029 from Born Pretty Store



Stamping plate BL-L029 from Born Pretty Store

It’s not a secret that I’m a fan of
Born Pretty Store’s stamping plates, and today I’m going to show you another cool one.

It has got these patterns on it:



Lots of cool floral motifs here, I like it. I chose two designs for my mani, number five from the left on the top row and the matching single flower on the bottom row.

Here’s what that looks like.


The base colour is Gosh’s Holographic Hero, and the stamping polish is called PeachBlow. It stamps over darker colours too, just click the link and see for yourself :D


The verdict:

Pros:
Cool floral designs
Greatly etched
Comes in a cardboard “sleeve” for storage and protection

Cons:
None

10 comments:

  1. Great patterns and beautiful stamping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that pink on the silver holo, great combo! And great plate as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this plate! I like it a lot. I like your mani too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really beautiful - and I also love that plate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and I had a feeling you'd like the plate :)

      Delete
  5. Great mani :) And the plate is really nice :D

    ReplyDelete