Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Stamping plates BP-X01 to BP-X15 from BornPrettyStore



Stamping plates BP-X01 to BP-X15

Today’s post will be longer than usual, because I’m showing an entire stamping set
.

It’s 15 plates; this is what they look like:



I spread them out on the floor to get a better look at them:


There are so many cool motifs on these plates! Let me show them to you, three at a time. You can click each picture to take a closer look at them.

BP-X01, BP-X02 and BP-X03:


Here’s a stamp from each plate.


BP-X04, BP-X06 and BP-X05. I accidentally switched 06 and 05 around :D


Here’s a stamp from each place – in the right order, haha!


I loved the stamp on BP-X05 so I used that for a mani. The base colour is NailNation 3000’s #twinning. The stamping polish is El Corazón’s “Gray”. I love classic stamps like this one.


BP-X07, BP-X08 and BP-X09:


And a stamp from each plate:


BP-X10, BP-X11 and BP-X12:


The three stamps:


BP-X13, BP-X14 and BP-X15:


They stamp like this:


I fell in love with the skull stamps on BP-X13. I used two of them on this mani:


The base colour is Morgan Taylor’s Fire Cracker topped with Revlon’s Holographic Pearls.


The verdict:

What a cool set of plates. So many good motifs – it’s almost impossible to pick. My two clear stampers wouldn’t pick up the motifs properly though so I had to switch to my old faithful cheap ebay-stamper that picks up pretty much everything. I have ordered a new clear stamper now that should be sticky, I’ll see if that makes a difference. But other than that I have no complaints. With the right stamper it just works.

Pros:
Great designs
Comes in a little sleeve each
Greatly etched

Cons:
Wants a specific type of stamper (sticky, as far as I know)
Edges are sharp, beware!

8 comments:

  1. Great review - I think plate 02 and 09 are my favorites of these...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I'm not quite sure if I'm able to pick a favourite :D

      Delete
  2. I have nr 09 and like it a lot! Some of them have great patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review but I am not much into stamping

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that's a cool set of plates you've got! :D

    ReplyDelete