Thursday, September 1, 2016

Color Club ~ Kapow!



Color Club ~ Kapow!
Neon pink with purple-ish shimmer

I was in the mood for something really loud, so I dug out Kapow! From Color Club’s Poptastic Neon 2014 collection. It has already been on the blog already, I swatched nearly the entire of it in this post back in 2014. But Kapow! is a really beautiful polish so it’s perfectly fine to let it shine on the blog some more :D

Two coats, good drying time, a totally non-problematic polish. I added a black star stud by the base of each nail. A layer of topcoat finished it all of, and this is the final mani taken in ordinary daylight:


This picture is taken with flash to show off the beautiful shimmer. It’s super gorgeous!


Oh yes, my nails feel good in this outfit. I like it loud, and loud it is!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Good
Finish: Shimmer
Overall impression: Gorgeous!   
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: