Monday, September 19, 2016

Fair Maiden ~ Rajah



Fair Maiden ~ Rajah
Melon orange with blue flash, violet sparkle and gold holo particles

Rajah is from the Feline Catty Collection from summer 2016. Melon orange is not a colour I usually fall for, but there was something about this polish that made me buy it anyway.

The application was easy and I had full opacity after two coats. The drying time is good. This polish isn’t easy to capture on cam though. It appears a tad darker on photos than it is in real life. I did my best.

Here’s two coats:


The blue flash that was stated in the description turned out pink on my nails. I don’t mind that at all.


I made a really unusual colour combo with the stamping. I used a heart motif from BP L-013 and I stamped with El Corazón’s stamping polish Turguoise.

This is the final mani including a layer of topcoat:


This last picture is taken without flash and is pretty colour accurate.



It’s unusual for me to wear this colour on my nails. I can’t help getting a grandma feeling when I look at them even though I like the colour.  The polish is going to stay in my stash though, because I obviously don’t have anything like it.

Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Shimmer with holo particles
Overall impression: Really unusual colour, nice quality polish
Buy again: Yes, I probably would

10 comments: