Wednesday, September 28, 2016

OPI ~ Can’t Afjörd Not To – with a couple of glitter friends



OPI ~ Can’t Afjörd Not To – with a couple of glitter friends
Orange with a touch of coral crème

Today I decided to mix crème and glitter and I got a result that I really liked. Take a look:


The crème is OPI’s Can’t Afjörd Not To. The formula is good but I had to use three coats before I was satisfied. When that was dry I sponged a golden glitter from OPI by the base of each name; I used My Favourite Ornament. After that I sponged another glitter on: CrowsToes’ VooDoo.

I topped it all with a thick layer of topcoat to get a smooth surface.


Here are the three polishes I used for my mani.


It’s not the last time I use more than one glitter for my glitter gradients. I really love the end result!


Number of coats: 3
Drying time: Good
Finish: Crème
Overall impression: I like this orange colour   
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: