Monday, October 24, 2016

Colors by Llarowe ~ Healing Waters



Colors by Llarowe ~ Healing Waters
Bright blue jelly base with holo flakes and shimmer

Healing Waters is from the Journey Collection from Autumn 2016. It’s a beautiful blue base packed with holo flakes.

The formula is really good and so is the coverage. I’m not always best of friends with jellies, but this one behaves really nicely. I used two easy coats for full opacity and the drying time is really good.

I had a bit of evening sun, so here’s two coats and no topcoat in the sun:


I love the way it glows!
I added two stripes to each nail, a white and a pink. The white is OPI’s Angel with a Leadfoot and the red is a stamping polish from El Corazón called First Kiss. Healing Waters is a bleeder, which means that the white turned a bit blue when I added the topcoat. I don’t mind that though; I still think it looks really nice.

This is the final mani just before the sun went down.


This is taken in the lightbox. The holo flakes glow in all sorts of lightings.


Here are the three polishes I used.


I really like Healing Waters. It’s such a gorgeous polish!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Jelly with holo flakes and shimmer
Overall impression: Amazing colour, great flakes and good quality
Buy again: Yes

14 comments: