Saturday, November 5, 2016

Golden Rose ~ #21, #39, #48 - in a dry marble



Golden Rose ~ #21, #39, #48
Red crème, turquoise shimmer, yellow shimmer

I thought it was long time since I used my nail art mat for anything so today I did a dry marble.

I used three polishes I bought in Poland; a red, a turquoise and a yellow. I made a few dollops of each colours on the mat and used a tiny brush to make my marbling. I let it dry for a while before I topcoated it. Then I let it sit for a little longer before I applied it onto my nails.

Here’s what it all ended up looking like:


Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I applied a layer of Out the Door’s Northern Lights holo glitter topcoat over it all to make it shine more.


Here’s what the mani looks like in low lights.


These are the four polishes I used.


I must admit that I find it very messy to make these manis and I’m not happy with the clean up either. It looks soooo easy when I watch other girls do it on Youtube, but it doesn’t work quite that easy for me. I was happy with the end result though and I do love these colours together.  

12 comments:

  1. It looks great, so artistic and the shades combined together give the effect. I didn't know you were in Poland... what goes on here atm worries me a lot. As if politics wanted us back to medieval times.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I was there for a week, and I might come back at some point, we'll see :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice :) I like dry/water marble, but I hate cleaning the mess ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! I wish there was a mess free way :D

      Delete
  3. It is very pretty! I have never tried this technique :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I love the possibilities and varieties :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely mani and the colours you've used look great together :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks so nice, very original :)

    ReplyDelete