Saturday, December 3, 2016

Cupcake Polish ~ Re-Vamped



Cupcake Polish ~ Re-Vamped
Deep teal linear holo

Re-Vamped is from the Modern Vampire Collection from Autumn 2015. It’s a beautiful teal strong linear holo.

The formula is great and I used two easy coats for my mani. The drying time was really good.

This is two coats and no topcoat taken with flash:


I love those rainbows, they’re amazing!


I stamped on it. I found a nice motif on stamping plate BP-L013 and I stamped with Essie’s Penny Talk. I sealed the whole thing up with a layer of topcoat. This is my final mani taken with flash.


Here’s a low light picture. I really like this stamp because it allows lots of the base colour to show itself.


Re-Vamped is a beautiful polish, I really like it. My boyfriend also thinks it’s pretty and he has got really good taste in nail polish! :D



Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: I love teals like this one and the rainbows are mesmerizing!
Buy again: Yes

15 comments:

  1. Wow this one is teally beautiful! Sorry. Terrible joke. I love holo with teal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty manicure dear! Have a serene Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! I did receive a few compliments for it :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely holo and great effect! Lovely final mani too :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is super gorgeous, and I love the stamping too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gourgeous, both the shade and the finish!

    ReplyDelete