Saturday, January 21, 2017

Colores de Carol ~ Heart of the Rapids



Colores de Carol ~ Heart of the Rapids
Intense blue linear holo

Heart of the Rapids is from the Summer Holos collection from summer 2015. I only bought it recently and I’m really sorry I missed that entire collection because there are some really pretty holos in it.

Anyway, this is my first Colores the Carol and I was really pleased with the formula. The polish glided on easily, covered in two coats and dried fast. I don’t know what else to ask for in a polish :D

Here’s two coats and no topcoat taken with flash.


This is the same thing in ordinary daylight, no sun or flash.


I stamped snowflakes on it. I used two different stamping plates because no two snowflakes are the same. I used BP-L032 and BP-01, both from BornPrettyStore. I stamped with El Corazón’s white stamping polish. I sealed the whole thing up with Moyra’s stamping topcoat, I really like that because it doesn’t pull on the designs.

Here’s my final mani.


I bought a couple of other Colores de Carol and I can’t wait to wear them! It seems like a great brand


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Strong linear holo
Overall impression: Great quality, cool colour and rainbows. Good first impression!
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: