Sunday, January 15, 2017

Dreamland Lacquer ~ Violet, You’re Turning Violent



Dreamland Lacquer ~ Violet, You’re Turning Violent
Bright purple jelly with holographic flakies

Violet, You’re Turning Violent is from the Autocorrect Collection from summer 2016.

The formula is good and I used two coats for my mani. Two coats weren’t quite enough for the camera but I can assure you that there weren’t any visible bald spots in real life.

This is two coats and a layer of topcoat taken with flash.


This picture is taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.


I love the look of this and the colour is amazing. I wore it like this and I loved it!


Number of coats: 2 – but the camera would have loved a third coat
Drying time: Good
Finish: Jelly base with holo flakies
Overall impression: I love the colour and the effect.
Buy again: Yes

10 comments: