Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Glam Polish ~ Life on Mars



Glam Polish ~ Life on Mars
Burgundy with shimmer and red and silver holographic shimmer and flakies

Life on Mars is from the Outta This World Trio from Spring 2016.

The formula is really good and I used two easy and fast drying coats for my mani. I made a row of golden dots down each nail before I took my pictures. There’s also a layer of topcoat included in these following pics.


Life on Mars is so shiny and glittery. It’s my kind of polish for sure!


Here’s a picture taken in ordinary daylight, no flash or sun.


Oh yes, I like this! It’s a beautiful polish!


Number of coats: 2
Drying time: Really good
Finish: Holo shimmer and flakies
Overall impression: Great polish, it glitters and glistens a lot
Buy again: Yes

6 comments: