Monday, January 9, 2017

Lacquester ~ 2 Faced Cherries



Lacquester ~ 2 Faced Cherries
Described as a red based polish filled with ultra chrome chameleon flakies in red, gold, copper

I showed you 2 Faced Berries the day before yesterday and today I’m going to show you a close sister: 2 Faced Cherries.

The formula was quite thin. I ended up using four coats before I was happy with the coverage. Four coats, dear readers. The drying time was okay.

This is four coats and a layer of topcoat taken in ordinary daylight, no sun.


The colour is lovely and so are the flakies.


The flakies show themselves most in my lightbox.


The colour is lovely and the addition of flakies is what makes this polish special. I don’t have neither time nor patience for four coats though, so this polish needs to find a new and more patient home. Sorry, little polish.

I haven’t been happy with my last Lacquesters. I do like the uniqueness of the polishes for sure, but I think the formula really lets them down. I will use the ones I already bought but I won’t buy new ones for a while. I hope that the formula will improve as time goes by.


Number of coats: 4
Drying time: Okay
Finish: Jelly base with flakies
Overall impression: Cool colour. I don’t like the four coats though!
Buy again: No

14 comments:

  1. Too bad it need four coats. but still a Gorgeous shade :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree, I love the shade too. Unfortunately I am not that patient :D

      Delete
  2. i agree,, bad with four coats but Beautiful nailpolish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 coats is many... It looks great in the bottle. And a lovely shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks even greater in the bottle than on my nails :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I agree! I don't have that much patience unfortunately :/

      Delete
  5. I like the glitter particles in this nail polish, but 4 coats it's to much for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer two coaters. Three is alright if the polish is really pretty - but no polish are really four coats pretty :D

      Delete
  6. It is so pretty. I don't think the 4 coats would have bothered me since it is so nice :-D <3 LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My limit is three coats, almost no matter how pretty, hahaha! :D
      But yes, it IS pretty :)

      Delete